World War One Complete Cartridge Collection – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$89.99 – $134.99
World War One Complete Collection of dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets.
This is the complete (INERT) cartridge collection of snap caps / dummy rounds / fake bullets for each standard rifle and pistol cartridge used by all major combatant nations of “The War to end all Wars” (World War One). This is the ultimate collection for the Twentieth-century military history buff in your life! All are snap caps and are safe for display. Available with or without holes in the cases. Every standard caliber from the Entente (US, Great Britain, France, Russia, Japan, & Italy) and the Central Powers (Germany, Austria-Hungary, & the Ottoman Empire).
This pack includes one of each of these thirty-three inert, cartridges:
- 30-06 (.30 cal) – 1903 Springfield, M1917 Enfield, Browning M1917
- .45 ACP – Colt 1911, M1917 revolver
- .38 Special
- 11x59R Gras
- 8x50R Lebel
- 11mm French Ordnance
- 8mm Lebel Revolver
- *7.65×17 (.32 ACP)
- *6.35 Browning (.25 ACP)
- 8×57 “JS” Mauser – Gewehr 98, Maxim
- 8×57 “J” Mauser – Commission M1888
- 11mm Mauser (.43 Mauser)
- 11mm (10.6) German Ordnance
- 9mm Luger (9×19 Parabellum) – P08 Luger
- 7.63×25 Mauser (7.63) – C96 Broom handle Mauser
- *9×17 Kurz (.380 Auto)
- *7.65x17SR (.32 ACP)
Ottoman Empire (Turkey)
*Only one of each caliber is included, including those used by more than one nation, unless requesting additional rounds. *
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled & Empty Pockets, Holes Drilled & Rubber Inserts, Holes Drilled & Spent Primers, Rubber Inserts, Spent Primers In
Black, Brass, Nickel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.