US Army Complete Collection (1866-Present) – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$49.99 – $69.99
History of the US Army Collection (1866 – present). Dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets.
This collection of INERT dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets consists of every standard issue metallic rifle, pistol, and carbine cartridge used in the history of the United State Army. Starting in 1866 with the 50-70 Government in the “Trapdoor” Springfield all the way to 5.56×45 NATO in the M4 carbine.
All are inert, dummy rounds / ammunition (snap caps / fake bullets) and are safe for display. Available with or without holes in the cases.
This set includes one of each of these sixteen cartridges:
- 50-70 Government – M1866 Trapdoor Springfield (1866-1873)
- 45-70-500 Government – M1873 Trapdoor Springfield (1873-1898)
- 45-55-405 Government – M1873 Trapdoor Springfield Carbine (1873-1898)
- .44 Colt – converted M1860 Colt Army revolver (1871-1873)
- .44 S&W American – S&W Model 3 (1871-1873)
- .45 “Long” Colt – Colt Army (1873-1911)
- .45 Schofield – S&W Model 3 (1875-1892)
- 30-40 Krag – M1891, M1898 Krag-Jorgensen (1891-1903)
- .38 Long Colt – Colt M1892 (1892-1909)
- 30-03 Springfield – M1903 Springfield (1903-1906)
- 30-06 Springfield – M1903 Springfield, M1917 Enfield, M1 Garand, M1917/1919 Browning, Johnson, M1918 BAR (1906-1975)
- .45 ACP – Colt 1911, M1928 Thompson, M3 “Grease Gun”, Reising (1911-1985)
- .30 Carbine – M1 Carbine (1941-1975)
- 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) – M14, M60, M240 (1959-present)
- 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) – M16, M4, M249 SAW (1964-present)
- 9×19 NATO (9mm Luger) – Beretta M9 (1985-present)
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled & Empty Pockets, Holes Drilled & Rubber Inserts, Rubber Inserts, Spent Primers Remain
Black, Brass, Nickel
2 reviews for US Army Complete Collection (1866-Present) – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Calvin Jones (verified owner) –
Thomas Howard (verified owner) –