8mm Mauser in Stripper Clip Cupronickel
$19.99 – $23.99
Set of five 8mm Mauser (8×57) dummy rounds or “snap caps” with replica WWI cupro-nickel bullets on a stripper clip.
Brand: J&M Spec
Set of five 8mm Mauser (8×57) dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets with replica WWI cupro-nickel projectiles in a K98 Mauser stripper clip. This cartridge was the standard rifle cartridge of the German military from 1898 until the end of the Second World War. It’s effectiveness was world renown and was used by many other nations, including Great Britain. The US military used it and its counterpart, the Gewehr 98 Mauser, as the basis for the 30-06 Springfield cartridge and 1903 Springfield rifle. The 8mm Mauser was used in the Gew 98, K98, MG34, MG42, FG42, M48, and many others.
These are the most historically accurate dummy rounds available in the world!
Available with spent primers remaining, empty primer pockets, holes drilled in the cases, or rubber inserts added to the primer pockets.
Great for safely function checking, as an addition to your re-enactment kit, or display with your fine piece of military history.
Thanks for looking!
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Black, Brass, Nickel
6 reviews for 8mm Mauser in Stripper Clip Cupronickel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jason W. (verified owner) –
These guys put out one of the best snap caps I’ve ever used. There are zero feed or ejection issues. I haven’t noticed any damage to my chamber or any internal parts.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Very nice dummy rounds. Very good product. I asked for spent primers and was delivered rubber inserts which is no big deal just making sure y’all know.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Better than expected thank you!!!
Benjamin Blacklock (verified owner) –
James L. (verified owner) –
These are all well made inert cartridges. I was worried about the bullet being pushed back into the casing mouth after several cycling’s, but the bullets aren’t budging after dozens of dry firing. And the rubber disc in the primer pocket is holding very well. (And that’s the only way to distinguish these from live rounds) I’m EXTREMELY impressed by these!
DARREN D. (verified owner) –
Excellent company! Excellent service! Excellent products! Highly recommended!