MG-42 Linked .308 Cupronickel
$25.99 – $219.99
MG42 belt sections of .308 Winchester dummy rounds / fake bullets with replica cupronickel projectiles.
Belt sections of .308 Winchester (7.62 NATO) dummy rounds or “snap caps” with replica cupronickel bullets in an MG-42 / MG-3 belt. Properly sized, seated, and crimped. Perfect for your .308 chambered MG42 / MG-3 for WWII reenacting! These are as close as you can get to the real thing, but still fake.
Made with spent (indented) primers remaining.
Looks and feels almost exactly like what was used during WWII, but for much less $$. 100 round sections come with a starter tab.
Great for reenacting, airsoft players, costumes, or just display.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking!
High Capacity Magazine Laws & Restrictions
Due to State & Federal law we do not ship magazines that exceed the following capacities to the following locations:
California – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Colorado – 15 round maximum for all magazines.
Connecticut – 10 round maximum for all magazines and must go to an FFL.
Hawaii – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
Illinois – 15 round maximum for Chicago and Aurora. 10 round maximum for Oak Park and Cook County.
Maryland – 20 round maximum for all magazines.
Massachusetts – 10 round maximum for all magazines
New Jersey – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
New York- 7 round maximum for all magazines.
Washington, D.C. – 10 round maximum for all magazines.
International- No gun magazines can be exported from the USA
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled in Cases, Spent Primers Remain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.