.50 BMG – Two Pack – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$19.99 – $23.99
Set of two of .50 BMG dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets.
Set of two .50 BMG dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets. Designed by John Browning and adopted by the US military in 1921, this is the caliber used in the Browning M2, affectionately referred to as the “Ma Deuce”. It was used on almost all American aircraft types during WWII, as well as tanks, ships, and vehicles.
Available with spent primers remaining, empty primer pockets, holes drilled in the cases, or rubber inserts added to the primer pockets. Properly sized and seated.
Great addition to your re-enactment kit or display with your fine piece of military history.
Thanks for looking!
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
Black, Brass, Nickel
6 reviews for .50 BMG – Two Pack – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mark T. (verified owner) –
Philip R. (verified owner) –
Just what I wanted. Not going to quibble, but I thought it was priced a little high.
Gregory N. (verified owner) –
I’ll start by saying that this may be a bit critical (nitpicky), but you did ask…
5 out of 6 bullets overall length ranged between 5.410″ to 5.420″, better consistency than a random sampling of surplus LCA M33, but the 6th round was 5.360″. That’s not a problem, just a detail.
When first test-cycling through my (used, but new for me) Barrett M95, 3 of the rounds were difficult to close the bolt on. I didn’t see any obvious marking in the brass and upon running them through a second time only one hung up.
As a caveat: this is my first .50 BMG of any type, I have not handled nor fired one before, and my only previous experience with the ammo is my collection of bottle openers with various finishes and headstamps.
I’m actually very pleased with the appearance and quality. I would be presenting 5 stars, but to do that & then whine seems hypocritical.
Steve (verified owner) –
50BMG dummies look very good but wish the hole was a bit bigger and maybe through the case. In some ways, they look a little too realistic! I’m going to paint the tips blue.
gary regoli (verified owner) –
Luis S. (verified owner) –
Your order was initially delivered short one of the WWII collection packs, I notified you the day of delivery and you quickly apologized and responded by sending me the missing WWII pack. Thank you for that quick response.