.50 BMG – M2 Browning – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$24.99 – $379.99
Belt sections of .50 BMG dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets in M2 Browning machine gun links.
Belt sections of .50 BMG dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets in M2 Browning machine gun links. From 5 rounds up to 105 rounds, which is the belt length for a WWII era “.50 cal” ammo can.
Looks and feels just like what the “Greatest Generation” used during WWII, the Korean War, Vietnam, and still today.
Great for reenactors, museums, aircraft and vehicle owners, or just display.
Properly sized and seated. Available with spent primers remaining, empty primer pockets, or holes drilled in the cases.
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
10 rounds, 105 rounds, 200 rounds, 25 rounds, 5 rds, 50 rounds
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled in Cases, Spent Primers Remain
Black, Brass, Nickel
26 reviews for .50 BMG – M2 Browning – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mike L. (verified owner) –
Don Hedeman (verified owner) –
Great stuff. The shells were an addition to the frame of a painting I did for a friend, honoring his uncle who was a B17 tail gunner, and who died in action.
Michael J. (verified owner) –
Just what I was looking for.
John D. (verified owner) –
Perfect for display!
Michael (verified owner) –
Jason Brown (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
David B. (verified owner) –
Samuel Leon (verified owner) –
Very reasonable prices for the quality
Adam R. (verified owner) –
Jonathan Chacon (verified owner) –
It is a great item I just would of like them to be drill through all the was to the other side. It’s for trading soldier so I will be doing it my self for safety standards. Thanks great product.
Mike K. (verified owner) –
Great. Thank you
Adrian K. (verified owner) –
This is real stuff, nothing fake, I have been in the army and I see that this is real stuff. You just got the black powder out.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Dan (verified owner) –
It looks good then going out of my B-17 50 caliber ammo can
William F. (verified owner) –
Gary Otto (verified owner) –
The 50 Cal Dummy rounds were 100% what I asked for and expected. Great product and ready to use/display.
Buck Kent (verified owner) –
J Alexander (verified owner) –
Terry Atkinson (verified owner) –
Just what I needed, fast delivery
William S. (verified owner) –
Excellent service, delivery, and price. Thanks.
Mario (verified owner) –
David austin (verified owner) –
Nice product. Thank you!
Joseph M. (verified owner) –
Came exactly as described, very happy.
Holly DeFilippo (verified owner) –
Good Stuff…Quick Service..
Nigel Ramjattan (verified owner) –
They look amazing.