M249 Belt of 5.56 NATO – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$24.99 – $139.99
5.56 NATO dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets in M249 SAW links.
Belt sections of 5.56 NATO (5.56×45) dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets in M249 machine gun links. These are the links used by the US military in their M249 Squad Automatic Weapon or “SAW” which is carried by 1 in 3 US Army infantrymen when on patrol. Its light weight and high rate of fire make it a formidable foe and a favorite of GIs.
Great for reenactors, airsoft players, costumes, or just display.
Available with spent primers remaining, empty primer pockets, or holes drilled in the cases.
Thanks for looking!
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
10 rounds, 100 rounds, 200 rounds, 25 rounds, 50 rounds
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled in Cases, Spent Primers Remain
Black, Brass, Nickel
5 reviews for M249 Belt of 5.56 NATO – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
James (verified owner) –
Both work and looks great for display, I haven’t had any issues A++
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Andrew B. (verified owner) –
Incredibly realistic, as they are made from real bullets. The primers have little pocks where they have already been spent. Other than that, there is no way to tell these from real bullets. Perfect for cosplay or airsoft.
Andrew (verified owner) –
Kenneth Knowles (verified owner) –