M1 Garand Enbloc – WWII Headstamps
$25.99 – $34.99
Set of eight WWII dated 30-06 dummy rounds / snap caps / “fake bullets” in an M1 Garand enbloc.
Brand: J&M Spec
Set of eight WWII headstamped 30-06 dummy rounds, snap caps, or “fake bullets” in an M1 Garand enbloc. Also known as “Ball” ammo, this was the standard round used by infantry during WWII and the Korean War
Properly sized, seated, and crimped. Available with spent primers remaining, empty primer pockets, holes drilled in the cases, or rubber inserts added to the primer pockets.
Great for safely function checking, as an addition to your re-enactment kit, or display with your fine piece of military history.
Headstamps will be anywhere from 1942-1945 and various manufacturers.
Thanks for looking!
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
Black, Brass, Nickel
8 reviews for M1 Garand Enbloc – WWII Headstamps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alexander Rada (verified owner) –
Look good and work good for the most part. Quality control is inconsistent, as some bullets are seated deeper than others, and the rubber inserts are rough
Michael McKinley (verified owner) –
Used as test tool for M1 buildups.
STEPHEN (verified owner) –
Bob Cabrera (verified owner) –
Exactly as described. Great for my training purposes without the worry of an accidental discharge .
Dan M. (verified owner) –
Mack (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Keith Hammer (verified owner) –