WWII British Cartridge Collection – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$13.99 – $17.99
WWII British Cartridge Collection. INERT dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets.
Collection of all the WWII British rifle and pistol cartridges. Made with dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets which are completely INERT. The three standard rifle and pistol calibers used by British and Commonwealth troops during WWII. All are inert, dummy ammunition and are safe for display. Available with or without holes in the cases.
This pack includes one of each of these cartridges:
- .303 British – Enfield No.1 Mk. III, No.4 Mk. I, Bren, Browning 1919, Vickers K
- .455 Webley
- .38 S&W (.38/200)
Also check out our other Collection Packages here!
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled & Empty Pockets, Holes Drilled & Rubber Inserts, Holes Drilled & Spent Primers, Rubber Inserts, Spent Primers In
Black, Brass, Nickel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.