WWII US GI Cartridge Collection – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
$17.99 – $23.99
WWII US Cartridge Collection – dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets.
WWII US GI Cartridge Collection – dummy rounds / snap caps / fake bullets. Specifically for the cartridge collector, here are all five standard rifle and pistol calibers used by the US military during WWII. All are inert, dummy ammunition and are safe for display. The perfect gift for the military historian in your life!
This pack includes one of each of these five cartridges:
- .38 Special – “Victory” revolver – used by aircrew and some tankers as well.
- .45 ACP – Colt 1911, M1928 Thompson, M3 “Grease Gun”, Reising
- .30 Carbine – M1 Carbine
- .30-06 (.30 cal M2) – 1903 Springfield, 1917 Enfield, M1 Garand, BAR, Browning M1917, 1919, Johnson
- .50 BMG – M2 Browning
The Best Tool for Firearms Training, Safely Function Checking, and Historically Accurate!
- SAME WEIGHT and FEEL as live rounds, but completely INERT. J&M Spec Snap Caps are made from real brass cartridge cases and real bullets, just no powder or primer.
- Historical Accuracy – We go to great lengths to ensure all of our vintage and historical cartridges are period correct and still function flawlessly. There’s no reason to do something unless you do it right, and make it look good too!
- We stand behind our products – 100% Satisfaction Guaranty! Our training rounds are designed to withstand thousands of dry-fires. If there is ever an issue, we will make it right.
- Practice and train SAFELY – We use our products too for training classes and personal use. You can’t beat the muscle memory gained by dry-firing and clearing jams.
- Customizable to fit your needs – Whether you are function checking or reenacting, we have the configuration you need for dummy ammunition. We offer a selection of options including spent primers, orange rubber primers, rattling cartridges, all black cases, and more!
- Industry leading quality and customer service – Please call or email us if you ever have problem or question about one of our products.
- Our products go by many names: dummy rounds, snap caps, fake bullets, inert ammunition, inert ammo, dummy ammunition, dummy ammo, etc. All mean the same thing, cartridges that don’t go bang!
Proudly Made in Alabama, USA!
At J&M Spec (Fakebullets.com), we offer the highest quality and largest selection of Dummy Rounds / Inert Rounds / Training Rounds in the world. With hundreds of thousands of snap caps sold in many hundred different calibers and gauges, no one beats J&M Spec in reliability, value, and shear number of cartridge types available!
Our Snap Caps are used for reenacting, film props, dry-fire training, tactical training by military and police, function testing by large firearms manufacturers, displays, and many others! Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your dummy round / training round needs!
All of our dummy rounds are INERT and not capable of being made into live ammunition. We are not responsible for any damage to firearms from misuse or otherwise. It is your responsibility to keep these rounds separate and distinguished from live rounds and we take no responsibility for personal injury or property damage that occurs by the user.
Shop All Products
We also offer BLANKS for Films and Reenacting at J&M Spec.
Empty Primer Pockets, Holes Drilled & Empty Pockets, Holes Drilled & Rubber Inserts, Holes Drilled & Spent Primers, Rubber Inserts, Spent Primers In
Black, Brass, Nickel
2 reviews for WWII US GI Cartridge Collection – Snap Caps Dummy Rounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Quality product. Fast shipping. 5 stars. Perfect!
Luis S. (verified owner) –
Your order was initially delivered short one of the WWII collection packs, I notified you the day of delivery and you quickly apologized and responded by sending me the missing WWII pack. Thank you for that quick response.
Include or exclude the following as you wish:
Background as to why I purchased your dummy bullets:
The WWII dummy bullet collection I purchased from you were to replace the original bullets on a photo display my father made during WWII while stationed in England with the 8th Army Air Force. He was there before and after D-Day. The base for the photo display was made from 3 stair stepped layers of plexiglass from a damaged P51 that returned to base. The photo was flanked by bullets screwed to the plexiglass base. The bullets were 50 cal from a B-17, 30 cal from a P51 Mustang and Carbine bullets from his rifle. His photo (a 4×6 print) was mounted on an aluminum plate he made from a damaged wing of a P-51 that also returned to base from a mission. That plate was screwed on to the flanking 50 cal bullets. He sent this photo display to his aunts and uncles at their ranch in Texas. When my father returned from WWII the photo display was given to my grandfather. He kept it on his bedroom dresser the rest of his life and it stayed there on the same dresser for another 45 yrs after he passed. I did not want to change the uniformity of appearance by adding one shiny new bullet. Although my father is deceased, this will be part of a WWII display I am working on to commemorate his upcoming 100th birthday. Will send photo once I complete the reconstruction of the photo display.